Monday, March 23, 2015

Script


This is a rough draft of the script I'm going to be using.


Setting Garage: Dim lighting 

Zoom into girl's face, makeup smeared, looks scared. She beings to talk:

Girl: Mom, dad...I'm okay. They took me when I was walking home yesterday. They said that they want half a million or you'll never see me again. 

As she continues to talk the camera zooms out and begins to pan around the room, focuses on the camera the kidnapper is holding up, the zip ties/rope around the girl's hands, and the conditions of the room.

Girl (continued): ...they will be contacting you soon about the location where the exchange will occur. 

Throughout the entire scene, credits will appear on screen while the events continue. The important characters, directors, etc. and the title will be shown. 

Sounds that will be heard: Nervous breathing, feet shuffling, the chair squeaking. 


I'll be following the script while I film but I might be adding more or I could possibly make some slight changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment