Thursday, March 12, 2015

Groups- Input



Today we got the opportunity to talk in groups again and listening to other ideas and getting input on my own project was helpful. When I told the group about the film being about a kidnapping and the opening starting with the end of the film they all liked the idea, but they also helped me expand it. Some of them thought that it would be a good idea to have the characters be a typical family that you would not expect to have kidnapped a young child and that the child is unaware. One of the members of the group also suggested to not start with and ending that would give the story away, like the victim being rescued, which was something I had not considered and now will.

They also suggested some movies that I could watch to get ideas from and I looked up the trailer for the film, The Disappearance of Alice Creed, and the beginning of the trailer is similar to how I want the film opening to be displayed.


No comments:

Post a Comment