Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Addition


After doing a run through of the script I decided that it would be a short amount of film to work with so I will be adding more. The film opening will start by going through a hallway that ends at a half opened door. The room will be very dim and as the camera gets closer to the door the screen will go black and the title will appear. After the title fades away the film will get straight to the point to show that is going to be about a kidnapping.

I was going to begin filming this Thursday because my friend was going to play the role of the main character but because of unforeseen circumstances she will be unable to so with the help of my sister I will begin tomorrow. I'll be using my iPhone to film and then uploading the videos on iMovie to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment