Thursday, March 5, 2015

Beginning the research





For the film opening I have been watching many different film openings to get ideas. Most of my ideas for the film opening have been about creating a new thriller fictional movie and once I can decided on an idea I will be creating a story board.

For inspiration and ideas I watched film openings on http://www.film.com/movies/best-opening-scenes-movies and looked up thriller movies, such as The Silence of the Lambs and Shutter Island.

Since I'm going to be doing a promotional package I'll be using the same idea as the film opening to create the two trailers, that way I can also use some of the same footage for all the videos.

I will be recording the film opening with my iPhone camera and creating it on iMovie.


Image result for imovie

No comments:

Post a Comment