Friday, March 20, 2015

How to start


I have began to plan out the script for the beginning of the opening so that I can begin filming next week. Because I am doing the promotional package I will be using parts of the ransom video in the trailers and include flashbacks to the actual kidnapping along with key events.

Since I am filming this with my iPhone and editing on iMovie, I researched ways to get special effects on iMovie such as "aged film", "sepia", etc.  to add depth to the ransom part of the video, since it is supposed to appear to be filmed from a different camera.


I decided that to start off in an intense and dramatic way the first thing that will appear on the screen is going to be the girl's face as she begins talking. Then the camera I'm using to film will begin to pan and zoom in and out around the room to establish the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment